20040906

Introduction

Each year I am going to do a number of challenges for charity. This year they are for the Lance Armstrong Cancer Foundation and The Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK. My sister Sue developed cancer this year at the age of only 38. Luckily she is doing well but this has obviously become a cause I want to put my best efforts towards helping.

I am cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats and running in the New York Marathon. You could get involved through the traditional sponsorship route but also by giving your own time or skills or even some stuff...

I am doing the cycling as domestique for that far more senior rider Kevin


We have set something up here - that will hopefully work! And will become a more involving way for people to interact with charities they support. Please read below and if you feel inclined please contribute in what ever way you can.

I look forward to hearing from you.